Saturday, January 26, 2013

Love is in the air!

Hey y'all!!

Sorry it's been so long since last post, I flew to the bitter cold of Wisconsin to become my nephews God Mother and started a new job in advertising :-)

I'm a fan of all Holidays, and love to celebrate them thanks to my Gramma Sue and Mom Jacky. I love handing out little gift ideas for each Holiday, it puts a smile on anyone's face! We all know Valentines Day is fast approaching but not everyone loves Valentines day so giving them a gift at work can lift their spirits just for a little bit :-)

Since the day of love is so near, I think today would be a good day for a craft post to help those of you who want some quick and easy gift ideas.

Here are a couple of easy, inexpensive ideas anyone would love!

         Eat, Drink 'n Be Crafty



No comments:

Post a Comment