Thursday, January 17, 2013

Meet & Greet

I figured we should do a little meet and greet so everyone can get to know me a little :-)

Here it goes:

  • I don't measure when I cook, that's for baking
  • I'm so obsessed with garlic I think it's growing out of my ears
  • I use fresh and dry herbs
  • I think I used either garlic or onions in just about every dish I make
  • Pasta is my go to food and I could eat it for every meal
  • I think I have a sushi problem, I eat it waaaaaay too much
  • I'm still trying to figure out how to grill, that's usually my husbands job
  • Being from Wisconsin, it's a given that I eat some form of cheese or dairy EVERY day
  • I didn't start baking until I got my kitchenaid mixer from my mom, now I love it
  • I love trying new recipes, even if they fail
  • If my tv is on, it's turned to the Food Network or a cooking show of some sort
  • I prefer salty over sweet
  • Love Giada and Paul Dean, my husband doesn't like Rachel Ray but I do. I had to register for her baking set  for our wedding when he wasn't looking ;-)
  • I can't stand Marth Stewart and am in no way inspired by her
  • I love bold favors
  • I'm experimenting in mixology
  • I love the food & drink , and DIY craft sections off Pinterest 
  • I'm a scrapbooker
  • I dabble in stamping and making my own cards
  • I made just about every decoration for my wedding myself along with my programs 
  • I'm finding new ways to use up my wedding decorations around my house so I don't have to give them away
  • I want to learn to knit/ crochet 
  • Any extra time I have I try to find new craft ideas
  • I convinced my husband to turn our extra bedroom into a craft & game room
  • I'm getting into photography thanks to my Christmas gift of a new camera
That's about it for now, I don't want to bore everyone right away. If you have any questions, just ask.
Stay tuned for more!

                          Eat, Drink 'n Be Crafty

No comments:

Post a Comment